Thursday 11 October 2012

FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS


I totally love living by myself because that means i can have silence when I want or play my music as loud as i want and read my books for as long as i want without any interruptions. These are some of my favourite books of all time and those that I am yet to read.


This book is what i call the book of life. i feel that every woman should read this book. i cried for the most part though.

Ithis is another favourite of mine. It left me totally speechless.

Everybody should also read this. Once an addict always an addict. all you've got to do is find a substitute for the old habit or drug.


There's a movie on this so those that are too lazy to read can go grab the dvd and watch. Did i mention that i love the outfits in the movie?



This is such a sad book. Gone too soon. RIP Sello Duiker



Now i would love to read this book. It has gotten great reviews. This has to definitely be my next buy.



I read Room 207 and i was impressed. I hope that this will live up to my expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment